Respected Contributor

Thanks @SilleeMee I looked a long time for the right HP laptop for me. It has 12 gb of ram and 512 SSD. I will never need another one. I love the backlit keyboard and did not need a touch screen as I never used it on the one I am passing on to my daughter.

Do you still have your Nano Gym? I do but I must admit I need to use it more. I remember our posts back then.

The  HP Pavilion 15-eg0167st 15.6" Laptop is worth checking out. I also made $13.40 by using Mr. Rebates also.

Honored Contributor

@MKR14 

Thanks for the wonderful HP review. A Pavillion would be my choice as well for a laptop if or when I would need to buy a new one.

Yes, I do still have my Nano Gym. I remember our discussions about it way back when. I use mine everyday!  Also have a manual treadmill and it's a workout, let me tell you...LOL! 

Honored Contributor

Solid State drives (SSD, NVMe, etc.) are so fast in starting that I turn on my desktop, sit down, take a sip of water, and it's ready to roll. They're a huge improvement over mechanical drives.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

gardenman,  just wanted to let you know my computer is working great.  I'm so glad I took it in.  I will be getting a newer one when this one is no longer supported.  Will get the SS also.  Yesterday I turned my computer on, I use Firefox, and wouldn't you know that a new update messed it up.  I did find a solution but right now I just don't feel like getting into it.  I guess it's always something.  Thanks for all the help.