Super Contributor

Can someone please tell me how to retrieve the 1200 minutes (tripled) that came with the Android TSV? I have the phone activated, up and running but cannot fine anything in the package to call to get the minutes that came with the phone.

Honored Contributor

Every TracFone that I bought from hsn had a card or something in the package in which the phone was wrapped or in the box it was put in for shipping. got it activated and then had to call another number to get the added number of texts/data and talk on my particular phone.

Don't know where you bought it so maybe your phone did not come the same way as our phones have always come from hsn. This is phone number 9, bought from hsn, from TracFone for me and I have never had a problem with this.

hckynut(john)
Super Contributor

Yes, had to call an 888 number for the PIN, then go online to tracfone to add the minutes.

Honored Contributor

I am on my 4th Tracfone from various companies and I have always needed to call Tracfone customer service to load my min.This is why I always go to Radio Shack - The SA does this for you.

Super Contributor

You can do it online, but you need the PIN number they give you when you first get the phone. It's on a poster-like piece of paper in the box.

Respected Contributor
I was able to do everything online. I didn't have to call C.S.
Honored Contributor
On 5/26/2014 kleo said:

Yes, had to call an 888 number for the PIN, then go online to tracfone to add the minutes.

There were times were either my wife's new Tracfone or mine took 48 hours to get the time and minutes added.

hckynut(john)