Honored Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note or Tab Tablet Question

Thanks nutmeg. So you like it? Over and over Shannon (that spelling looks strange) and Aaron (the seller) kept saying it was the number one tablet last year, over and over. I finally had to change the channel it got so repetitive.

I don't see how they can say that. I always get suspicious when anyone compares their product to one I've heard of. A perfect example is the way they compare every vacuum with Dyson. I have bought quite a few Dysons and it is hard sell for me to change.

It is the same with anything compared to Apple. Apple just makes it so easy.

I have bought maybe 2 other PADS which were (I think inferior) to the IPADs. One I sent back and the other I kept and gave it to a friend.

Do you own this IPAD? I keep holding out thinking Apple will come out with something amazing.

I get the Magazine WIRED. I love reading about the latest and greatest. Much of it goes totally over my head (my son-in-law is a computer wizard as are his 11 year old and younger children), so I give the magazines to him.

So, to conclude (finally, everyone is thinking). I will consider it. Maybe my younger daughter would like it to take with her when she goes fishing in Colorado (her friend fishes, she reads in the sun).

Respected Contributor

E276220 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

QVC has the same tablet as HSN's TSV today. Same bundle of Apps also. $10.00 more on QVC.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the 7"" Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 on HSN today. I am replacing an iPad mini I sold a few months ago. I was going to replace it with the new iPad mini retina but didn't want to pay the high price. I think this will be great for my purse. It has two cameras and an SD slot with Bluetooth and Internet and email so it will serve the purpose for what I need. I love the garnet red color and the case. I looked it up online and found it a little less money but HSN has a good return policy if it isn't exactly what I wanted. The item number I posted for QVC said it was sold out?
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/14/2014 MKR NY said:

I was reviewing CES 2014 show online and I think the Samsung Galaxy NotePro in the 8.4" may be the perfect size for me. I will check it out. I guess once you use the Apple products you just want a new tablet that rivals it closely. Apple products are expensive and I know their CS is tops.

Has anyone had to contact Samsung on any tablets and got great service also?

Thanks.

This tablet is coming to the US market on February 13th. It is going to be interesting to see the reviews, because the specs look so good.

QVC Customer Care