Honored Contributor

Re: Repeating Tracfone LG Ultimate 2 TSV on 1/28/15

On 1/25/2015 madcity411 said:

HSN usually is the first to introduce new Tracfones. I will be watching there for a "new" products. Better deals too! Free shipping and NO tax for me either! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

HSN still doesn't have this phone. QVC offered it last October for the first time, so I'm surprised HSN is lagging behind.

We got our previous Tracfones from HSN, but we certainly didn't get a better deal than this.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/25/2015 Venezia said:
On 1/25/2015 madcity411 said:

HSN usually is the first to introduce new Tracfones. I will be watching there for a "new" products. Better deals too! Free shipping and NO tax for me either! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

HSN still doesn't have this phone. QVC offered it last October for the first time, so I'm surprised HSN is lagging behind.

We got our previous Tracfones from HSN, but we certainly didn't get a better deal than this.

That's correct. This phone was new to Tracfone in Oct. I know because I only added small amounts of minutes/service days to my old 840G waiting for this one to become available.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Contributor

@Venezia, Thank you for answering my question... I appreciate it..

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I bought an LG Trac fone smart phone last year as a TSV and this is a great way for me to just add new minutes. I love Trac Fone and have never had a problem in 5 years.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2015 adelle38 said:

Thanks for the heads up. I bought an LG Trac fone smart phone last year as a TSV and this is a great way for me to just add new minutes. I love Trac Fone and have never had a problem in 5 years.

That's what we do, too. With these deals, it's like getting the phone for free. We've had Tracfones for the past 14 years and we wouldn't ever switch. They're perfect for us and it's become so easy to swap from one phone to the next over the past few years. They've really improved their online system.

We both absolutely love this newest phone.

Trusted Contributor

People should know that if you have a Trac Fone and your minutes aren't expiring for several weeks or months, the 12 months on this phone will begin from your current expiration date. For instance my minutes expire in June and after I buy this phone it will extend my minutes until June 2016.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Respected Contributor

Thanks adelle38, I was wondering about the minutes. My current minutes expire in Sept 2015.

Trusted Contributor

Is this phone one of Tracfone's most current models?

I have the LG Optimus Dynamic 2 and while I like it very much, the internet is on the slow side. I was wondering if the TSV was any better in this area.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/27/2015 Stargazer77 said:

Is this phone one of Tracfone's most current models?

I have the LG Optimus Dynamic 2 and while I like it very much, the internet is on the slow side. I was wondering if the TSV was any better in this area.

It is their most recent release. Came out in 10/2014. It's a great phone.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Frequent Contributor

I've been a T-Mobile customer for about 15 years and am in need of a new phone. Since I live in a very small town, I checked the coverage area on this phone and it says it is covered by Verizon.

Patience for a phone illiterate, please--if I purchase this phone, I won't need to get Verizon coverage, will I? I'm not a constant phone user but did get a smart phone (Samsung Galaxy 2) several years ago so I could use Square credit card processing for my small business. I do some texting and also access Facebook sometimes on my phone. I just want to make sure this one will do what I need at no additional charge.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Jane