TIA

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q Moderator....... How do you

@hopi wrote:

remove upload messages.

TIA

@hopi

You will find three dots in the right top of any page. Please click this section. There will be an edit or delete button. You can remove your posted message. 

Honored Contributor

Only posts which have not been hearted or quoted can be deleted.

Esteemed Contributor

@hopi

You will find three dots in the right top of any page. Please click this section. There will be an edit or delete button. You can remove your posted message. 

@Nuttmeg 

Thank you for responding but I meant to put uploaded images.

Do you know how to do that.

Esteemed Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@hopi

@hopi

The Welcome Get Started forum has directions how post a photo. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

To remove an image from a post, go to edit the post first. While in the edit mode, right-click the image (image will backlight) and hit the delete key on your keyboard. That will remove the image and not the text.

@hopi 

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@hopi

@Nuttmeg 

@hopi 

Do you mean the images in your posts or those in your public and profile albums?

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @geezerette 

The images that are in the insert/edit image at the top of every post.

When you click it to load the image is in....

the top left hand corner it says

ADD IMAGES    From my Uploaded images.... it saves everything. I have way to many and many are triplicate or more.

Honored Contributor

Credit for the following instructions goes to @dooBdoo 

If you want to delete one image at a time, go to your profile. Scroll down to “View Images for Mz iMac” and in each album you can hover the cursor over an image and click the "X" in the upper right corner. Or, actually click on the picture, open it, and above it in the drop-down "Image Options" menu select "Delete Image."

Alternatively, you might want to look at batch processing. I'll provide basics, with some screen shots, and if you have more questions just ask... if I can't answer, I know someone on the forums can.

Just go to your images and take a look at the drop-down menu you'll see when you click/tap either "Album Options" or "Image Options." Choose "batch processing" first.

Then, click/tap again and you'll see your choices. We have the option of removing individual images, or several images, or pages of images, or even entire albums.

And this is an example of the options I see when I select my album titled "Public" and I want to edit within that album:

You also can select "All Images" to see everything in all your albums, and use the same drop-down menu options. I hope this helps.... I might not have explained it well. I don't keep many images here, but those who do might have other tips to offer.

@hopi  HTH

FWIW.....Every 3 months I "houseclean" my images.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Credit for the following instructions goes to @dooBdoo 

If you want to delete one image at a time, go to your profile. Scroll down to “View Images for Mz iMac” and in each album you can hover the cursor over an image and click the "X" in the upper right corner. Or, actually click on the picture, open it, and above it in the drop-down "Image Options" menu select "Delete Image."

Alternatively, you might want to look at batch processing. I'll provide basics, with some screen shots, and if you have more questions just ask... if I can't answer, I know someone on the forums can.

Just go to your images and take a look at the drop-down menu you'll see when you click/tap either "Album Options" or "Image Options." Choose "batch processing" first.

Then, click/tap again and you'll see your choices. We have the option of removing individual images, or several images, or pages of images, or even entire albums.

And this is an example of the options I see when I select my album titled "Public" and I want to edit within that album:

You also can select "All Images" to see everything in all your albums, and use the same drop-down menu options. I hope this helps.... I might not have explained it well. I don't keep many images here, but those who do might have other tips to offer.

@hopi  HTH

FWIW.....Every 3 months I "houseclean" my images.

@hopi 

Please see @Mz iMac's reply above.  Thank you to @Mz iMac and @dooBdoo also, apparently.😉😄👍❤️