Super Contributor

Suddenly, only getting Title and sender info. in my AOL emails. No actual message, just a blank screen. I have the AOL app, and was switched from Verizon when they dropped their email service. Has anyone had a problem or know how to fix it? I see there has been other problems this month when I googled it. Thank you for any help, Susi.

Respected Contributor

Can you get your mail if you go to AOL.com?

Super Contributor

I just did, it said there was unusual activity on acct and to change password. I did, it worked for app once, then messages disappeared again. Will try again later to see if it is me or them. Guess I will get a new email after this as had problems with Verizon before the switch also. 

Honored Contributor

@SusicAOL is having a series of problems with their email.  Onre day this week, they recovered every old email in my account back to July --hundreds and hundreds and they would not delete.

I worked with two different techs, changing passowrd, etc. and then had to leave home.  When I got to the third tech that night with that problem still existing plus others having cropped up, that tech admitted there was a glitch on their end.

I just haven't hit the glitch you're encountering --yet.  I have little faith in them.

Honored Contributor

I have no trouble with my AOL account. It has worked just fine. In fact that is why I still use my AOL account - I never had any trouble. So I don't use my other accounts.

Sorry - I have no idea how to fix your problem. 

Respected Contributor

I just checked my AOL mail out of curiosity and it seems ok.  I keep it to use for nuisance emails like newsletters and store rewards cards.

Super Contributor

Well, mine is the AOL tied into old Verizon email. Still having problems, changed password several times. I give up. This is the third time I have spent hours trying to fix it for other problems. Signed up for gmail and see how that goes, and will keep both open for a while. I think it may be glitch in their app. But it is not worth the bother to keep having problems. Is a pain to change all emails....Thanks to all who replied , Susi.

Honored Contributor

I can get no AOL email, tho I've had an account there since 1998.  I called and a guy in India worked on my account a couple of hours then when he discovered he couldn't fix it, he did the usual AOL maneuver and hung up on me.  I called again the next night, spent another couple of hours with a tech who seemed more knowledgable.  We thought he had it fixed but after a couple days my email was returned to the sender.

I've given up on them and never have to call India again.  I've signed up with another company.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment