Respected Contributor

I need to get photos off of my phone and printed out....How do I do that please?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Photos off phone question

@sarahpanda   Good Morning!  It's actually quite easy but you left out some important details.  What kind of phone (Android or Iphone) and do you have your own printer or do you need to go somewhere to have them printed?  Easiest way to is to google your phone and method (using a home printer or have them printed).  You can easily go to any Walmart, Target. Staples, most pharmacies pretty much any place with a photo department.  You connect your phone to the machine and it has the steps on it to walk through it's very easy, but they do charge for the photos that you want them to print.  Anyone in the photo departments can help you if you chose that method. It's really easy if you have your own printer and again just google your type of phone that you want to print from and the the method.  

Respected Contributor

@eadu4    You've been very helpful, thank you for your time.

Frequent Contributor

Snapfish.    Web site you can get pictures off of phone.   Easy to use.  Can have items mailed to you or pickup at a Walgreens.   Have used it many times, very pleased with it.  

Respected Contributor

I've uploaded them to Walmart's website then either picked them up or had them mailed to me.  They do a great job.  

Esteemed Contributor

I take my phone and cord directly to Walmart (they have cords there too, but my own charging cord seems to work better).  Follow the directions on the machine, plug it in, and the screen will bring up your photos and you pick from there.  There should be people there to help you.  There is one price for getting them printed right then and there and another (.12 each) for one hour photos.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much for posting this.  I haven't used this method yet and always wondered about how to do it.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sarahpanda  - You could go online and get one of these services that will print and frame pictures on your phone where you can hang them on your wall.  These pictures have advesive and don't fall off.  I did this a few years ago and planning on doing more.  The site I used is Mixtiles as shown below.  They turned out really nice.  You get to choose different types of frames.

mixtiles.PNG

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   Thank you so much for your suggestion - love it !!

Honored Contributor

From time to time, I hook my phone up to the laptop and copy all the pics and such on the laptop.  Then, it's easy to print (since I have no idea how to do it off the phone anyway, plus I'd probably want to crop, resize, and clean up photos first).

If I were to take them somewhere to have them printed I'd just copy them from the laptop to a SD card or some such external hard drive, then it's easy to take them wherever.