Honored Contributor

I saw Alberti present this earlier.  Does it really work or is it a waste of money?

Honored Contributor

Other than having a lab test done, I don't know how a consumer would have a way knowing if it works.  That's the catch with any germ-killing device.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Pecky 

If you want to know if it really works, research reviews all over the net & also YouTube reviews.  Doesn't hurt to check Q's reviews too on its product site.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Pecky 

If you want to know if it really works, research reviews all over the net & also YouTube reviews.  Doesn't hurt to check Q's reviews too on its product site.

@Mz iMac Reading the reviews consumer reports and other places they say that it really does work and that is how hospitals disinfect.  

Honored Contributor

IMO, its a waste of money, a disinfectant cleaner or any cleaner will do the same job.  It has been said all along that you do not have to use a disinfectant to kill covid on any solid surface.  Hence just plain soap and water is recommended for handwashing.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

I thought about this but in the end how does one really know if it works.  I wouldn't waste my hard earned momey on this but thats just me.

Trusted Contributor

After watching the presentation and reading the description, I can't think of one reason to buy it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Phone Soap Sanitizer

[ Edited ]

I fail to see the need or the point. Wipe the blasted phone down with something designed to kill germs and call it a day. This strikes me as yet another ploy to make money off this pandemic.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Some people put their masks in them.

Respected Contributor

I don't own a Phone Soap Sanitizer, but I owned a similar one of a different brand. I use it to sanitize my masks.  I bought some disposable surgical masks, and after I use each mask, I "quarantine" them in paper bags for a few days, and then sanitize them in the sanitizer before resuing them.  I don't know for sure if the sanitizer actually did anything, but it sure makes me feel better.