Trusted Contributor

Opinions on iphone 8+ vs. iphone10

Let me say I am an Android user and my hubby is an I phone user. I am considering making a switch. I would like opinions on both I phones compared to Android. Please

Trusted Contributor

Re: Opinions on iphone 8+ vs. iphone10

@Deanie

I had a Samsung Galaxy Note II -which was my first 'smart' phone about 6 years ago. I switched to my first Apple iphone (The 6S and will never go back to Android). You will love your Apple iPhone- my vote is to switch👍🏼. You won't be sorry and it's user friendly too. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

@Deanie@LoveMyBaby

I am devoted to iPhone because I am familiar with these. 

Have not used an Android.

Apple’s 

technology blows me away.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1

Me too, between the iPhone and iPad-it's all I need. I have an older Model iPad, I think it's a an iPad 2 but someday wish to own the iPad Air. I don't use a personal computer desktop or laptop anymore. These two devices fill my needs perfectly. 

I am a true Apple convert. 👌🏽

(PS- your avatar is so cute !)😊

⚓️
Honored Contributor

If I was upgrading today, I'm buy the X. The screen is bigger than 8+ but the phone is overall smaller. It also has more features and better hardware. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Curious also...waiting for black friday looking at S8 ... Is it differcult switching to I8 after using android? Tia
Honored Contributor

I used a Samsung Galaxy for several years.  My phone died early in September and I decided on getting an iPhone.  My husband and kids both have iPhones and talked me into it.  While I liked my Samsung a lot I really love the iPhone and I've found it easy to get used to.

I knew that the new iPhone 8 & 10 would be coming out in a few weeks but at the time only the 7 ( (and the 6) was available.  I got the 7 plus and I love it!

Honestly I don't know why they bothered to release the 8 when the 10 (what happened to the 9?) came out shortly afterwards!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity  That is what I am worried about too.

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

There will definitely be a learning curve. Like @Deanie my husband had the iPhone and I had the droid. He, plus my adult children helped me learn useful tips and tricks and taught me a lot. I'm still learning, but having experienced both, there's no turning back. I can't stand a regular phone call anymore, only talk with family via FaceTime. I FaceTime daughter and grandkids everyday.

People are always happy to show you things too. Plus I like safari and I have NEVER had a virus infect my phone or iPad. Apples' security seems better too. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

I use my phone for everything...no seperate computer.