Valued Contributor

Use to be when I went into my Camera Imports and opened it the list of my photos by date would show and I could see a photo.  Now I open it and I get a blue picture with the name IMG.  If I click on that it opens but have to do each one and not see all at one time.  Did have an update could this have caused it.  How to I get it back to opening with photos open in the folder.

Valued Contributor

I just realized that my One Drive Icon isn't in my taskbar but it is turned on in my settings for taskbar.  It just disappeared.  Don't have time now to see if that would cause the problem.

Honored Contributor

I checked One Drive on my tablet and desktop and it's working fine on both for me. They do have the new "personal vault" feature and it's possible your photos ended up there and you need to sign in to view them. Items in your personal vault have an extra layer of security to prevent unauthorized access. If you share your computer with anyone else they may have placed the photos in the "personal vault" so all you can see are the indications of the photos but not the photos themselves.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

I download my photos to one drive.  When I open the photos I have a lot of I guess I would call them folders by date and photos in that.  It looks like a manila folder with a white piece of paper in it with blue on it.  I tried to copy it but it wouldn't copy.  If there are 20 photos in the folder I have to open each photo instead of all opening when I click on the folder.  I did notice that it said that my One Drive is 85% full.  Don't know if that would make a difference.  I was thinking of putting my One Drive photos in just pictures.  Don't how how to do that but will try after I take out what I don't want.  I use Firefox but I went to IE and it didn't work either. 

Honored Contributor

All of my photos go in the "Pictures" folder in One Drive. Then they're broken down further in that folder. The "Camera Roll" subfolder has 1120 photos in it at present and they all show up as photos once you click on that subfolder. If you're not storing your photos in the "Pictures" folder that could be the issue.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Since I got this computer I've put the photos into One Drive.  I've never had a problem with them opening until now.  These photos are in folders dated as to when they were uploaded from my camera.  I did notice that when I uploaded a few yesterday that the settings where to send has changed.  I usually can pick where I want them but only had two choices yesterday.  I did get the One Drive icon back into the taskbar but still won't open like they did.  I can usually do a search and see if others have had the problem about this time which could be an update but didn't see any.  I'll keep looking and maybe something will come up.  I guess the good thing is I didn't lose any photos. It must be a setting in One Drive that's wrong but I didn't change anything.  I have nothing in my camera roll.