New Contributor
I wish QVC would sell Nvidia shield. The easy pay would be awesome.
Esteemed Contributor

@Mdavis, are you a gamer?  LM

Honored Contributor

@Mdavis.   I think a little explanation as to what this is might be in order.  I'm clueless; never heard of it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Mdavis@Kachina624 Nvidia is an Android streaming and gaming device. It gets very good reviews and is at the top of the line for such devices.  When I was considering streaming devices, I ordered one.  It is considerably more expensive than most android streaming devices.  At the end of the day, I returned it because I am not a gamer.  As far as streaming goes, it worked well but was too much $ IMO compared to other competitive streaming devices.  I could see paying the extra money for gaming but the quality difference was not enough to warrant the higher price for streaming only imo.  LM

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the explanation @Lilysmom.  I looked it up on Amazon and still didn't know what it was for.  No gaming at my house.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

The Nvidia Shield is a top of the line media streaming device,much like Amazons FireTV Stick. In addition to watching cable free tv, it can replace expensive gaming consoles like playstation and xbox that can be as much as $400. The Nvidia shield is 1/2 the price @ $199- $299.  Please QVC Add Nvidia Shield to your electronics line up. It will sell like hot cakes Smiley Wink

New Contributor

My 3 boys are gamers. I am more interested in streaming.

Honored Contributor

Even if QVC has this, it will most likely be less expensive elsewhere.   More often than not, when the tv shopping channels get electronics they are either obsolete or on the verge of becoming obsolete, so you're paying more for less.

If it's just about ezpay, I'd just start saving a little each week now and be able to get not only a better price elsewhere, but be able to get absolutely current software/hardware too.