Trusted Contributor

I am planning to replace my old Mac (2015) with the new MacBook Air soon and wondered if anyone has this and how do you like it?  I always get the basic one which suits my needs and usage.

Super Contributor

I bought a new one a couple of months ago. I upgraded from an old MacBook Pro. I love it and it was worth every penny.

Honored Contributor

@lovestoshop65 wrote:

I am planning to replace my old Mac (2015) with the new MacBook Air soon and wondered if anyone has this and how do you like it?  I always get the basic one which suits my needs and usage.

I bought mine in August and I'm on it right now....I love it!  I still have my old MacBook Air (from 2012) that I still use occasionally (when I'm too lazy to go upstairs to the bedroom & get it).

I love this one....it stays charged much longer than my old one, the keyboard lights up and is nice & clear, Photos & videos are very sharp.

It's lightweight and easy to use!

Frequent Contributor

Excellent buy. I bought mine around three months with the new apple chip and it's very fast. I always buy directly from Apple as I have their card and can pay with no interest and also get cash back. This time I traded in a Mini iPad that I did not use because it was too mini. Got a good deal out of the whole purchase/trade in.

Super Contributor

Husband loves his, the screen reades on apple products is superb and has been built in longer than the one Microsoft finally put on their products. 

Occasional Contributor

Re: New MacBook Air

[ Edited ]

Love mine.  I had a Macbook Pro for 9 years.  Decided I didn't need the Pro any longer so I "downsized" so to speak to an Air.  Now I just need to find a printer that is compatible 

Honored Contributor

@Tupe wrote:

Love mine.  I had a Macbook Pro for 9 years.  Decided I didn't need the Pro any longer so I "downsized" so to speak to an Air.  Now I just need to find a printer that is compatible 

@Tupe I would think just about any printer you bought would work with your MacBook Air.  I prefer Canon, but just look for one with Air Print.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Respected Contributor

Glad this question was asked as I am considering the same.  My MacBook Pro is 2011, its time.  Glad to hear all the positive replies.