Respected Contributor

Need help! My toolbar has disappeared

I'm not that computer savy - my toolbar at the very top (with web address, etc) of the screen disappears unless I hover over it - how do I get it to show all the time.  This just started today - have no idea what I did.  Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Re: Need help! My toolbar has disappeared

I have a MacBook Air and this happens when I accidentally hit something.  I don't know what kind of computer you are using -- but with mine -- all I have to do is go to View at the top of the screen and click on Exit Fullscreen.

Respected Contributor

This happens to me occasionally. I think the last time it happened, I re-booted & it fixed it. Sometimes I just keep messing with buttons til I hit it right,lol.. I am not tech savy at all!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Which browser are you using?  Each browser has different instructions which depend on which OS or iOS you are using.

Are you using a Mac or a Microsoft computer?

Mobile device (iOS)

All browsers have a "hide toolbar" button/option.

On a Mac using Firefox...

FF>View>Toolbar>Customize....

Screen_Shot_2017-06-27_at_Tue__Jun_27__2017-11_11_10_AM.png

Which ever browser you are using, you can go to their forums and/or FAQ/tech help websites for detailed instructions on how to hide & restore the toolbar.

There are also browser video tutorials on YouTube.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

You probably accidentally turned it off. Look under settings - you can turn it back on there.

Respected Contributor

I think you can just righ click on  that area for toolbar options.  I did it at work and  lost my mind trying to reset it