Respected Contributor

March 29 Tracfone TSV...

[ Edited ]

Oops. It's HSN and I guess theirs is called "TS"...Anyway, it's a "Moto E," and there's no other info available (yet). I've had the LG Fiesta (love it) for almost 2 years now, so I'm ready for a new one. The HSN site has a Moto E5, 5.7" screen, but I'm not sure that's it. But it's only 3G, so I wouldn't want that. There IS a Moto G, available there. Also, I could be interested in the LG Stylo 4, but at close to $200, it's not a bargain, though I realize that the bundle is still a savings.

Does anyone think QVC might be offering a TracFone soon (there's nothing for March)? I'm hoping that this merger doesn't mean that HSN's special wont be IT for the summer!

What worries you masters you.
Contributor

Re: March 29 Tracfone TSV...

Qvc2 had a Big Deal on Tracfon Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown a few weeks ago. I made the purchase and I'm in the throws of learning its features. Overall, I'm pleased with the new phone.

Respected Contributor

That Galaxy J7 looks nice, and people love it. I always liked my Samsungs, too.

I ended up springing for the LG Stylo 4. At least it was free S/H from HSN lol.

What worries you masters you.
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for posting moonlady.  I also have the LG Fiesta which I also love.  I am looking for a new tracfone but a Moto E wouldn't be enough to sway me to buy it.  It would have to be a Moto G or something similar that holds more data or more of a upgrade than what I have now. 

Contributor

I was hoping it would be the new Moto G7. if it's the E, that's a dated phone. Not too impressive.

Valued Contributor

it was the lovely cell j7 . enjoyed it much