Respected Contributor

Re: Macbook Air Calendar Empty

Thanks everyone.   I really got a good laugh at some of the responses/help tips.   Believe me, I've done it all.

I went into systems -> I Cloud and low and behold the 'calendar' wasn't checked.   Now I've had this #@%& machine for 5 years or so and my calendar has always worked.   I've never unchecked anything , anywhere.  So, I have no explantion but am happy it's working now.   And I added some upcoming events on my phone and they eventually synced to my macbook air.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Macbook Air Calendar Empty

@Bridgegal wrote:

Thanks everyone.   I really got a good laugh at some of the responses/help tips.   Believe me, I've done it all.

I went into systems -> I Cloud and low and behold the 'calendar' wasn't checked.   Now I've had this #@%& machine for 5 years or so and my calendar has always worked.   I've never unchecked anything , anywhere.  So, I have no explantion but am happy it's working now.   And I added some upcoming events on my phone and they eventually synced to my macbook air.  

Great news, @Bridgegal!   The gremlins try to get the best of us sometimes, but they don’t succeed!   Thanks for the update, and I’m glad your calendar is back in business! 😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova