Honored Contributor
Technology has proven itself to be a two-edged sword.
Honored Contributor

So funny!😄

Esteemed Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

For all our smarty pants kids

Image result for that was a good giggle

Love this... Will show to my two teen daughters when I ask them a question about social media. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

th8RU0MYD3.jpg

That's cute, @roxxy1!😆

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Many of us over 70 despise computers and believe the computer revolution has hastened the decline of society but I dont sense us going back to life before the computer.  So many young people are consumed with technology now. I feel sad for the younger generation.

Honored Contributor

Re: Life Before Computers

[ Edited ]

Without the computer revolution, you couldn't be on here sharing your views with anyone else.

Technology isn't a bad thing and it isn't the reason for any decline in society.  Personal responsibility is the same as it ever was.

But this was meant to be a humorous thread, so thank you @roxxy1 for the smile!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I would be lost without my computer. The world is at your fingertips. It is amazing. The good thing is if you don’t like them you don’t have to have one. 

Valued Contributor

I JUST THREW OUT MY BRITANNKA ENCYCLOPEDIAS.

Esteemed Contributor

I admit to be totally dependent on GPS.  I don't know how I ever found my way anywhere before I had it in my car.  I love technology, even f I can't always keep up with the changes.

Honored Contributor

Yep, I was just thinking of smartphones.  The world at your fingertips!

I would never want to go back to a world without modern technology.