Esteemed Contributor

@juperier Thank you for taking the time.My son already spoke to Tech Support.It didn't help.Laptop is still freezing.He is back to using his old one for now.

A new laptop shouldn't be causing problems.It's easier at this point to just return it.

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@juperier Thank you for taking the time.My son already spoke to Tech Support.It didn't help.Laptop is still freezing.He is back to using his old one for now.

A new laptop shouldn't be causing problems.It's easier at this point to just return it.

if it is returnable 

I think you should return it 

Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQ, it does sound like returning the computer is likely the best solution since tech support couldn't resolve it quickly. It's just that if there's anything I learned during my working years (which involved providing clerical support in the college audiovisual department before there were computers in every office to being involved in the implementation of a new program used by all areas of the campus when I worked in admissions/records), it's how common it is for all of us to be stymied by something that turns out to have a simple solution.