Honored Contributor

My tracfone from hsn, now what do i do?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

With your HSN receipt (you will need that) - look for the directions in the box.  You can call or sign up on-line.  I did it and I'm electronics challenged.  Honestly, not really tough.  Good luck

Honored Contributor

@aggravated wrote:

With your HSN receipt (you will need that) - look for the directions in the box.  You can call or sign up on-line.  I did it and I'm electronics challenged.  Honestly, not really tough.  Good luck

Thank you ,I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

congrats...

Honored Contributor

Maybe weird, but it made me feel good ,that i did it and did not have to ask my son for help.

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@aggravated wrote:

Thank you ,I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!  Good for you!

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest: Oh, I know exactly what you mean! Always proud of myself when I don't have to ask one of my sons for help with something like that! Good for you!!

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Maybe weird, but it made me feel good ,that i did it and did not have to ask my son for help.

It's not weird, it's normal to feel good when you accomplish something.  I've been posting for years, learning how to use the device you own is not difficult.  I hope the next time you're faced with a problem you learn how to solve it and feel even better.