Honored Contributor

Re: Internet throttling! 😖

Y'all got me curious.

I found speedtest DOT net, which has a handy "GO" button that activates immediately. It gives you both download and upload speeds. I found mine is just what I expected.

Some of you probably already know this site, but just in case you don't, this is an fyi:

@LTT1  @SilleeMee  @dex  @Nuttmeg  @Sandyx3  @sidsmom  @hopi  @Jasmine19 @Drythe @dooBdoo 

Hope I didn't miss anyone.  If this site is already known to you, just ignore.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Internet throttling! 😖

@PamfromCT 

^^^^^^^trying again:  topic/getting use to.

speedy note - having some of these 'same problems', just stopped for two+ wks. I wanted to let you know I did not leave.Trouble here!  Also, the in city server was flickering then had no smart phone ..anything. Called server-spent 3 hours / 4 different {??} techs. I'll be with you asap. Hoping this goes through. The same for laptops and desk. 

I am okay. Did not leave - miss you.

Also to @CareBears  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ++ more than I can type w/o losing time window ...losing post. 

Sending Heart...Heart... I do not become frustrated, I just stop. Isn't working I go on to something else.

I have been so busy; no time for Internet with my other committee work. I wanted you and CB to know. No time now, to sign on again and explain to the many others, maybe later. Crossing fingers this post finds each friend, too-!!

See you on the other{s}. I'll try to go there and not hold up here.