Impossible to call Premier PC Support

• My computer was hacked and I lost access to Prmier PC Support. I can't contact them online because when I go to supportmefirst.com, I get a screen that tells me that my account has been suspended. I have been on hold today for 11 1/2 hrs. I was #11 in the cue when I started and am now #4. Twice today, I was bumped back a number. The on air presentations make it look easy to get help. Last night I was on hold 7 hrs and had to hang up. So far QVC has been no help. Does anyone know how I can contact Premier PC? I can't believe QVC would allow a company like this to partner with their products. 
Honored Contributor

Re: Impossible to call Premier PC Support

I can't believe anyone would hold for 11 1/2 hours or 7 hours waiting for their call to be answered.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry for your aggravation. I’d call QVC and speak with cs. I’d try to return computer and start anew.

Good Luck.

Respected Contributor

@Exercise4 me wrote:
  • My computer was hacked and I lost access to Prmier PC Support. I can't contact them online because when I go to supportmefirst.com, I get a screen that tells me that my account has been suspended. I have been on hold today for 11 1/2 hrs. I was #11 in the cue when I started and am now #4. Twice today, I was bumped back a number. The on air presentations make it look easy to get help. Last night I was on hold 7 hrs and had to hang up. So far QVC has been no help. Does anyone know how I can contact Premier PC? I can't believe QVC would allow a company like this to partner with their products. 

What have you done besides waiting on the phone? Have you updated your security software and run scans?  Do you have another computer you can use to get through the website?  

This is a perfect example why I never have only one computer.  If something goes wrong, like with my iMac not booting, you're stuck without anyway to get online.  I get my bills through e-mail and do my bill paying online.  I'd be in a real jam if I couldn't get online for any length of time. 

Honored Contributor

To be brutally honest, most tech support isn't worth the time and effort. They nearly all work off of scripts and if your problem isn't on the script, they can't fix it. If your problem is on the script then it's a common problem and you can find the answer online by simply Googling the issue. If you can't find a solution online then post the problem to a forum (there are lots of support forums out there including this one) and you'll get an answer. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Apple tech support IS worth the time and effort an the cost of Apple Care to extend it.  We've had excellent results when we've had to use it.

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed that the O/P is a first time poster...hard to believe that she would hold on the phone all those hours. Something is off about this thread which is usually the norm with first time postings.Woman Indifferent

Respected Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

I noticed that the O/P is a first time poster...hard to believe that she would hold on the phone all those hours. Something is off about this thread which is usually the norm with first time postings.Woman Indifferent

Ooops, I missed it.  I'm with you and normally don't offer advice to a first time posters complaining about QVC or in the case, Premier PC support.  Oh well, my advice is still good if someone having computer problems. 

Occasional Visitor

Exactly!!!!  I have done the same thing!  I called today to check again and I was "caller number 23".  A few weeks ago I got online help, the person said I had malware and so I asked why trend micro had not stopped it... got a weird answer, but purchased MalwareBytes from them to fix it.  The problem was not fixed, my contact was dropped, and the next hour the Account Suspended showed up on their webpages.  I immediately contacted my credit card and cancelled the MalwareBytes and put an alert on the card.  I sent QVC an email and am waiting for a response.  Feeling ripped off.  I need real tech support, as per what I paid for when I purchased the laptop.

Occasional Contributor

QVC is no longer using Premier Tech Support.  I got an email this week stating that they will be using Tech Live Connect instead.  You have to go to their website to register.  I would call QVC customer service to get info.  Good luck.