Respected Contributor

Check out the Echo Dot!  I want one.  They also have a portable (battery model) Echo, the Echo Tap I think it's called.

I want a Dot for my bedroom!

Wowee!!!

Honored Contributor

Saw the commercial with Alec Baldwin for one of those. Pretty neat. Alec Baldwin had a hole in his sock in that commercial & told it to order another pair of Bresciani's. I wondered if that was real & looked it up. LOL!!! $180 for 1 pair of socks. Seriously!!!

Honored Contributor

I like it! It's neat that you can plug it into your stereo receiver using a cable. I might pick one up.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I ordered one !  Love my echo. Will put it in bedroom with Bose speakers. 

Respected Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

I ordered one !  Love my echo. Will put it in bedroom with Bose speakers. 

I ended up ordering one.  When I read that when  they are gone, they are gone. They aren't going to make anymore,  I was panicking I wouldn't get one.  LOL

They already have them for sale on Ebay for $150. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: If you like Alexa.....

[ Edited ]

So did I.   Now I can talk to Alexa from the dining room and not shout or have to carry the remote around with me.  DW

Respected Contributor

I get my Dot today!  I'm excited.  BTW, I checked them out on Ebay since Amazon made them hard to order I figured they would be there.  Yep!  One dumb person wants $550 for theirs.  Surely no one would buy one at that price.  You can get a regular Echo for that! That was a few days ago.  I didn't check today.