Super Contributor

Not sure where to post this, I’ve been trying to solve this problem on my own and I’m getting nowhere. I’m trying to shop on JCP website, can’t view the images of item, however if I choose color, size and put item I n my cart I can view it in cart. Argh! I’ve been searching for fix, cleared cookies. Any thoughts as to what the problem is and or fix is? Any suggestions? I’m using an iPad Pro by the way. TIA!

Honored Contributor

@Summer Shine,  I just tried looking with my iPad 6 (iOS 12.0.1 ) and also my old iPad 3 (iOS 9.3.5), both using the most up-to-date iOS versions, and I can see the images with no problem.   Is your iOS up-to-date?   Also, be sure JavaScript is enabled.  I'm guessing you're using Safari as your browser...   When you cleared cookies, history, website data, did you also use the "Advanced" and then "Website Data" option to clear everything?  Do you see any problems using any other websites?   That's all I can think of right now...  maybe someone else has additional thoughts.   Hope you get this resolved -- I know how aggravating these tech glitches can be.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Thanks dooBdoo for the help! Yes I believe I did all those things, will go back and try again. The advanced search, website history didn’t show anything??? Not very tech savvy. I just can’t figure this out, when I google the problems most answers are incomprehdisable to me😳Thanks for taking time to reply, I really  appreciate it!