Frequent Contributor

I was wondering if someone can help me please. This morning when I went to use my IPAD I could not get into Google. Everything else is working fine. When I click on the Google Icon it comes up but that's it. It will not let me look up anything. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Trusted Contributor

@Squirt60 - Mine is doing the same thing.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for your quick reply. It seems like ever since I did the latest update it has been nothing but problems. 

Respected Contributor

I am having the same problem. If you want the keyboard press the word in your search bar (where you typed in google) and you will get your keyboard

Frequent Contributor

That's the problem, it will not let me type anything in the search bar. 🙁

Honored Contributor

@Squirt60 wrote:

That's the problem, it will not let me type anything in the search bar. 🙁

@Squirt60  I can type in the search bar, but not on the Google page.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

Silly question but what is the search bar?  When I turn on my IPAD the google icon is there so I click on it and do my search but now I can't. 
Sorry, but I am not very good with computers or my iPad. 

Honored Contributor

@Squirt60 wrote:

Silly question but what is the search bar?  When I turn on my IPAD the google icon is there so I click on it and do my search but now I can't. 
Sorry, but I am not very good with computers or my iPad. 

@Squirt60 

I also cannot type on the Google page with my iPad.  Google on my phone works fine, so it's only the iPad.  Glad it's not only me.

If you type what you would normally search for on the Google page in the address bar above (where you would type in www.QVC.com, for example) it will drop down a menu and you can choose what you need.  It will show up on the Google page as usual.  I am able to tap on the Google page at that point and it takes me to my search subject.

Respected Contributor

Touch where it says google.com and the keyboard will appear

Frequent Contributor

It worked. Thank you all for your help. You guys are the best. ❤️