Respected Contributor

I received my iPad Pro…… 😳

I'm in love! Wow, what an upgrade from my other one. I ordered a case with a keyboard from Amazon, which should be here Monday or Tuesday. It was almost $100, but I am wondering if I'll use the keyboard that much. Idk, we will see. Anyway, I wanted to say that the transfer was easy as some of you all had told me that it would be. I'm so happy I got it. 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Respected Contributor

Re: I received my iPad Pro…… 😳

Yayyy! I love mine too. I've always had a bluetooth keyboard with my iPads...I need to type on a real keyboard. I got the Smart one from Apple, but I've owned Brookstone and others in the past. Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Wow, how exciting for you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a brand new holder for an iPad Pro that didn't work on my device I wish I could send you.  I don't know anyone who has one.  These things are great and hard to find, even on Amazon.

20210911_151433.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Good for you!  I might get a new iPad sometime later this year.

I did however just get a new 13" MacBook Air.  I was using a old (from 2012) 11" MacBook Air and it was getting a bit worn.  What a difference with the new one!  Smiley Happy.

It's such a pleasure to get a new computer and it was seamless getting everything transferred.

Honored Contributor

About four months ago I was on here saying I was gonna upgrade to the big iPad Pro and ended up procrastinating about it.  Well a few days ago, I just sat down and ordered it along with a Smart Keyboard and the upgraded pencil.  The keyboard has already arrived.  The pencil and iPad will take a longer delivery time because I'm  having them engraved. 

I'm prepared for my husband to say I don't need it since I already spend way too much time on my iPads but not everything has to be a need.  Besides....I'm in the house more now.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I actually went the other direction I had the large 12.9 inch iPad, and the glass cracked. I had it replaced and it has never worked right since. So I tolerated it until I got a good deal on a 13"Mac Air.   They are essentially the same screen size, and resolution, but I so much like the Mac better, maybe because it has a true keyboard.

The only trouble is they are truly two different operating systems, you cannot get the same apps on the Mac Air as you can on the iPad but I have managed to work around that. So now I'm not sure I will ever go back to the iPad.  

Respected Contributor

congratulations on getting your iPad Pro @wvumountiefan .  I am on mine right now and love it.  I have it attached to the Smart Keyboard that I also love.  It protects the iPad and I like a separate keyboard.   Hope you enjoy yours for a long time.  I also have the MacBook Air and love that too.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum, that's terrible!   Sorry that happened.  

Did you drop it or drop something on top of it?

@Bhvbum wrote:

I actually went the other direction I had the large 12.9 inch iPad, and the glass cracked. I had it replaced and it has never worked right since. So I tolerated it until I got a good deal on a 13"Mac Air.   They are essentially the same screen size, and resolution, but I so much like the Mac better, maybe because it has a true keyboard.

The only trouble is they are truly two different operating systems, you cannot get the same apps on the Mac Air as you can on the iPad but I have managed to work around that. So now I'm not sure I will ever go back to the iPad.  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan   You just enabled me to buy a new IPad too. I have a mini that works as long as it is plugged in.  The  battery will no longer hold a charge for more than 30 minutes and it is sluggish.

I got a green iPad Air with a pencil, airpods with case and protective case for the iPad in Mallard green to match.  I really like my mini, and wanted a new one, but the green color sold me and only the IPad Air comes in fashion colors.

I am sure it will be better and faster then my old mini. Mine shipped out and I am waiting for delivery this week. I didn't order the keyboard.  Maybe, I'll add one later.

I hope you get many good years of enjoyment out of your new iPad Pro and new keyboard case.