Occasional Contributor
I so wish I had know the laptop would be shipped from china, I would not have ordered. Is everyones stuck in customs? Thanks
Respected Contributor

@Lbaylor77 wrote:
I so wish I had know the laptop would be shipped from china, I would not have ordered. Is everyones stuck in customs? Thanks

Unless you have a computer built by a local company, they all come from China.  Next time, go to a local electronics store and buy a computer you can bring home the same day. 

Respected Contributor

@Lbaylor77 wrote:

I have ordered each of my Apple devices directly from Apple.  Each was shipped directly from China.  NO problem.

Occasional Contributor
Well excuse me. I've ordered laptops from qvc before and they've come from an qvc warehouse
Respected Contributor

@Lbaylor77 wrote:
Well excuse me. I've ordered laptops from qvc before and they've come from an qvc warehouse

How do you think they get to the warehouse? They come from China.  Apparently, QVC is eliminating a step and having the delivery come directly to you.  As I posted, if you don't want to wait for a computer or anything else you buy, go to a brick and morter store, buy it and take it home the same day.  I have very little patience with first time posters or second time posters complaining about QVC.  It's alomost 100% trolls trying to stir the pot. 

Mine is in Nashville TN right now but it did come from China also.

Occasional Contributor
Wow you really need more to do with your life if someone posting about a problem they are having affects you at all. For the record I am not new I've been ordering from qvc for over 16 years. Plus I think you are the trool here. By the way my laptop is still stuck. Bless your heart and have a nice day.
QVC Customer Care
Occasional Contributor

Re: Hp tsv from October

[ Edited ]

To glb613...Wow, I come on here to see if people are having the same issues or are pleased with a product I'm interested in. Respected contributor?? What exactly is respectable about you? Your posts can also be interrupted as being a troll or having too much time on your hands, no one asked you to respond, you made a conscious decision to join the discussion on this topic and not be helpful. You should ask yourself if you felt better after that and if your answer is yes, you are the troll! I don't care what comment you have for me, I'll turn the page and not look back it's only trolls that wait for the next response! Get a life, QVC doesn't just survive on your purchases or reviews alone! 

To the original poster I too have the same issues, I believe it will be worth the wait. 

Lisa R

Valued Contributor

due to high volume these days i guess it happens..