Honored Contributor

Re: How do I retrieve my QVC communitty icon

I'm not a big routine cookie/cache clearer for "just cuz", but definitely doing it brings back avatars. It works.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Re: How do I retrieve my QVC communitty icon

[ Edited ]

Yock wrote:

Thanks so much DooBdoo.   My internet connection was lost for a few hours so finally was able to work on this.  I do try to remember to clear sAfari each day and also clear my cookies.    

I was was able to add the community page to the home pages and I thank you for that too.  Couldn't find my green g again but at least I can easily click In  Thanks for helping me out.     

It it was a lot les stressful than trying to figure out why I had no internet connection.  Was not my fault.  I always think I clicked where I shouldn't have. Lol.  Provider was down.  Thanks again

Hi, @yock!    You're welcome!   Glad it helped, but I'm sorry you had to contend with that pesky internet connection.  

Be sure, in addition to the cookies and advanced data, that you make sure you haven't enabled the background app refresh --  if it's turned on, it definitely will sign you out more frequently (and that's a pain in the neck!).   Closing the tab (window) in Safari usually logs us out, too.  Have a great weekend, everyone!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova