Honored Contributor
I agree with rina.
Respected Contributor

I have a similar Fuji, except it's not WiFi capable. I love it, shoots beautiful photos and is NOT a battery hog.

My only misgiving with the camera is with the rapid fire picture taking. It does shoot very fast, BUT it doesn't write to the memory card very fast. The rapid fire was one reason I bought the camera, to capture my grandkids in sports. I can rapid fire to try to catch the best picture of bat contact ball (or other similar situations), but if it's a swing and a miss, my camera hasn't saved all those shots I just took in time for me to catch the next swing.

Respected Contributor

Plus, my other problem is the LEARNING curve. I may want to make videos, but how long will it take me to LEARN to make videos. For example, how do I add background music? Does the camera do that? Is there software that does it? I don't know if I have the level of curiosity or the patience necessary to learn all that stuff. I bought a bread maker over a month ago and still haven't used it yet. That only cost $70.oo. But, I certainly don't want to "waste" $270 ... due to lack of ambition or motivation. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor
Do a little homework before buying. I've discovered in the past that HSN often sells old models right after a company has introduced or is getting ready to introduct a new and better model.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

FujiFilm show is coming back on @ 10:00 PM.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

White is sold out!

Esteemed Contributor

I decided against it. I think it was probably a great buy but I could not get past the batteries since I do go places with my camera and it is not always that comfortable carrying around anything extra let alone batteries. One other thing that kept me away was NO REVIEWS. I understand it was brand new... world launch or something like that.. but the review thing is always my number one rule before buying any electronics. It is not like buying a blouse or a pair of slacks, the total was no small change to make a mistake with.