Frequent Contributor

I was sent the Hp laptop I ordered and it arrived alright. However, the software bundle was sent prior and I have not received. Customer service is sending me another, yet, it will not arrive for another week. Does anyone know what the package would look like? And if it is delivered UPS? I can go on the hunt if I know what I am looking for. Unfortunately, QVC is unable to track it.

Contributor

Re: Help w/ Software Bundle

[ Edited ]

It's sent by U.S. Mail. it's a plain white envelope and the window with your address is the QVC return label, so you'll see there that it's from QVC.

QVC Customer Care

@radiancegrace   Thanks so much for posting.  I can tell you the software basically comes in a 5 x 7 size envelope that will contain the key codes needed to activate.

Hope that helps,

Susan Q-Social

PS    Please let us know if you have additional concerns

Respected Contributor

@radiancegrace  It's possible that it's just the postal service.  It's been taking forever for packages to reach me, even after they show as having arrived at my PO many days before.  I know there was a deluge of internet orders over the black Friday weekend, and I think they are unable to handle all of it.

Laura loves cats!