Respected Contributor

There's Halo wireless phone charger with a kickstand that looks pretty nice.  As is price. Free shippig. With so many available and it being "as is" does it sound like these are a bunch of returns?  Halo has such mixed reviews in general.  I'm leery.  

Esteemed Contributor

I returned mine a long time ago. The cords they sent me didn't fit my IPhone. To many other options on Amazon. I wouldn't buy as is technology.

Trusted Contributor

@FranandZoe Unlike meowingkitty, I would buy AS IS anything on QVC if the price is right. If it doesn't work, defective, you can return it and get ALL your money back.

I have found on the AS IS, when there are many available, it is more about discontinuing the item. Perhaps they are coming out with a new model. If you aren't interested in always having the latest versions, you can usually get good deals on AS IS. Shop wisely and compare but again, I see no reason NOT to buy it if it is within your price point and needs. 

Honored Contributor

It has the original item number under the description where you can click to see the reviews. It has 2.6 out of 5 star review.