Super Contributor

Halo power patch item #E231932

Did anyone order this Halo? For the life of me, I can’t figure out how to recharge it. I understand I need to use the cords that came with my phone (since it is an older model) to charge the phone but shouldn’t the cords that came with the unit be used to recharge the unit? If anyone has any suggestions, I welcome them otherwise I must send back. Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Halo power patch item #E231932

@nycgirl79 wrote:

Did anyone order this Halo? For the life of me, I can’t figure out how to recharge it. I understand I need to use the cords that came with my phone (since it is an older model) to charge the phone but shouldn’t the cords that came with the unit be used to recharge the unit? If anyone has any suggestions, I welcome them otherwise I must send back. Thank you.

You should be able to charge it using your computer or wall outlet. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Halo power patch item #E231932

@nycgirl79 wrote:

@nycgirl79

plug # 6 micro end into # 2.  then plug other end (usb) of #2 into laptop usb or other usb power source.  ie power cube.

halopowerpatchrecharge2.jpg

halopowerpatchrecharge.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~