Contributor

Can you download Nook and Kindle to this tablet?

Super Contributor
Yes, you can.
Contributor
On 1/25/2014 Pinkroses said: Yes, you can.

Thanks.

Frequent Contributor

We have several Haier flatscreen tvs, and really like them! Not the very best but a pretty good picture and have had no problems with them for past 5 years now. Reasonable priced too.

Esteemed Contributor
This is a new product, and no one knows the quality of the display etc. I would find another tablet with à review history.
Super Contributor

You have to have a Kindle or a Nook with the corresponding account to read them on this tablet, or any tablet. I have a Kindle so I can download the books I already have on my Kindle to the Kindle app on my tablet. If you don't already own a Kindle or a Nook, no, you cannot access them on the tablet.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/25/2014 ilovedaisies said:

You have to have a Kindle or a Nook with the corresponding account to read them on this tablet, or any tablet. I have a Kindle so I can download the books I already have on my Kindle to the Kindle app on my tablet. If you don't already own a Kindle or a Nook, no, you cannot access them on the tablet.

You do not need to buy a Kindle or a Nook to use these apps on a tablet. You need to install Kindle or NooK software on your computer.

Frequent Contributor
On 1/25/2014 ilovedaisies said:

Incorrect, you only need to have an amazon or nook account, to be able to use the apps, you don't have to own one of there devices.