Honored Contributor

HSN has this as the TS for $90. It's a soundbar with the streaming built in. I don't really need it, but it is interesting to me. What are some opinions on this, is it worth purchasing, is it good ( is the sound that superior)?

Honored Contributor

Is no one interested in this?

Honored Contributor

It's a nice product but I already have a Roku and surround sound, so I don't need it. The price is good though.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2  "is it worth purchasing, is it good ( is the sound that superior)?"

Check the review(s) from Consumer Reports as well as actual user review(s) on YouTube.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

After two hours with Roku tech assistant it was determined cables were defective.  Option were to return receive credit, partial credit go purchase my own cables or buy new cables from HSN.  We have a new Roku TV.   Just returned the whole thing.  Not as advertised.  Not easy hook up.   We had a sound bar on the TV but because this sound was had Blue Tooth capability is why we pucahse the Roku.  Previous sound bar was easy.  Very easy.   Now see it on Q.   Again not easy to hook up

Super Contributor

Re: HSN TS Roku Stream Bar

[ Edited ]

@shopped out wrote:

After two hours with Roku tech assistant it was determined cables were defective.  Option were to return receive credit, partial credit go purchase my own cables or buy new cables from HSN.  We have a new Roku TV.   Just returned the whole thing.  Not as advertised.  Not easy hook up.   We had a sound bar on the TV but because this sound was had Blue Tooth capability is why we pucahse the Roku.  Previous sound bar was easy.  Very easy.   Now see it on Q.   Again not easy to hook up

How computer or tech savvy are you. If you aren't tech savvy and had trouble, it may be difficult.  If you are, it may not be difficult at all.  

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Is no one interested in this?

@Jordan2 

Sorry! While I do DVR Electronic Shows, soundbars are of no interest to me.

I have a Dolby 5.1 Surround System on our big 65" 4k TV. And in my huge basement gym, I have a 7.2 Surround Sound System setup. With it I use 9 speakers and 2 subwoofers. Great sound on 65" TV and super sound for my gym workouts.

hckynut 

hckynut(john)