Occasional Contributor
Oh yes, my receipt was missing, fed ex guy said something was ripped off side if box which by the way was very flimsy.
Occasional Contributor
Very close to doing just that!
Respected Contributor
On 7/28/2014 68cookie said: Received two days ago - much too long as all the "freebies" are time limited from date of purchase & we have lost almost a month. Not happy Q has taken down all info or video, I swear according to presentation it was a touch screen but it is not. The highly hyped Beats sound level has such low volume I can hardly hear in same room so also not happy no Bluetooth? Still muddling thru Windows 8, much different than my old Vista. Did anyone copy the system details from Q web site before it disappeared? Would be good to compare. I'm only aware of one other time an item was taken off because it was defective & bad & video clearly misrepresented. Haven't downloaded any of the programs yet - still trying to get rid of all the junk they DO load - have never seen so much advertising & FEE stuff loaded. Please post thoughts as you set up & use.

Send it back.

Occasional Contributor
Very close to sending back but thanks for suggestion glb613
Super Contributor

My friend received her HP laptop this morning she loves it I love it too! she got the red wow what a neat laptop Intel i5 is really nice loads fast and the screen is so sharp she put in some music it was very loud and clear. She said this was a good buy for her. If you bought the July 13 TSV I hope you enjoy your new laptop as much as she is.

Respected Contributor

I had to return 4 HP printers which were all E print wireless because I could not even with HP's help, get them to work seamlessly until I bought the HP Deskjet 3050A series which is wonderful .

That one found everything immediately and I can send print outs from any location using my laptops, kindles, ipads, or netbooks.

HP tech support said some models are more sensitive than others, but my chosen model always works well.....and its best feature is E print (print from any location and have that print out sent to your home HP printer awaiting you upon your return).

Occasional Contributor

Conflicting anti virus. The computer came with an icon to purchase mcaffee but Trend micro lifetime of computer was included. You will need to UNINSTALL the McAffe before you install the Trend. I know better but your new users will have issues with this. Shouldnt have been factory installed for this configuration.

Occasional Contributor

no --it says right under the BLOGS POST tab (to the left of this tab) that there is no bluetooth on this http://community.qvc.com/blogs/electronics-talk/topic/458679/check-out-previously-questions-about-th...