Has anyone been successful in downloading, or even finding where to download, some of the bundle that was promoted with this HP laptop.  Not interested in all that was supposed to be available for download, but there are a few I would like to use.  So far 3 days of frustration just trying to locate this bundle, and many minutes on the phone listening to some very loud frustrating music only to hang up.  

Honored Contributor

Re: HP Laptop Software Bundle

Welcome to the Community @KatnMouse

I don't have the answer for you however I wanted to say that I am so sorry that you are having a hard time with the software.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

No, I tried a couple of times.  The card they sent me was the silliest gimmick ever and one reason I returned the laptop.  You're supposed to be able to contact customer service for assistance M-F.

Occasional Contributor

HP has excellent customer service support.  I recently purchased an HP printer and was having trouble connecting it. I called their support line, and they took charge and installed it without a problem. Just call customer support.  They will take care of it 

for you .

Occasional Visitor

I"ve had the same problem.. I held an hour only to get hung up on. I love the computer but I may not keep due to the fact I feel I've been deceived on the bundle. They knew there would be problems because they were said very little, just follow the directions on the card. Yeah, no way, I've been through pages and pages on that bundle. I m' holding on my second attempt to get support...have a headache. I hate to return the computer but I just may. The music is driving me crazy!!!!!!

Contributor

I had no problem downloading any of the titles on my card by going to the website listed on the card when I first received my computer in November.

Now I get a "page not found" message when I try to access that page.

Valued Contributor

hanks for sharing this info .

Esteemed Contributor

Not surprised  after the problems with the casable that came with the fire tablet. I stay far away from QVC and there devices and software bloat. IN OTHER WORDS BUYER BEWARE!