Valued Contributor

Anyone have problems with google chrome these past few days.  I spent three hours with a HP diagnostic person yesterday. Power off, power on, do this, do that, he took remote control.  Did alot of stuff and made it worse.  Well...my one year warranty expires tomorrow.  Finally after 3 hours, he told me I had a google chrome issue.  I should extend my warranty.  He wanted to wipe my computer clean.  Long story short.  THis afternoon I am back up and running.  Anyone else?

Respected Contributor

Re: Google Chrome Isuue

[ Edited ]

I had some issues @disneynut57 with Chrome but realized it was because I need to update the Chrome browser. When I completed the update then the browser started working properly. I would recommend going to the help section of Google and updating the browser and then relaunch to see if this helps. 

Valued Contributor

Respected Contributor

@disneynut57 wrote:

@disneynut57 I clicked at the top (right hand corner) of the browser...scrolling down to "Help" and then "About Google Chrome" when you get to the section it will automatically start to update. When the update is complete it will ask you to "Relaunch" the browser.

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 

Thank you!Heart

I did as you instructed  and it did update for me also!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."