Valued Contributor

Re: Gigaset 2-Pack 8" Android WiFi QuadCore Tablet

i ordered two sets and got three sets instead and not sure what happened but we are keeping them and have grand kids who are getting them.  Too bad a person can't just send one back.

These are now on backorder!

Having seen your post, now I know why they ran out Smiley Very Happy

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm betting that is why there are more two tablet bundles this year from the shopping channels.  Its a tricky way of preventing returns of a tablet.  So you give two as gifts, and can't return either if one person doesn't like it.

My mom placed an order for this a day after the special value.  It was shown in stock, and QVC gave a tracking number and an estimated delivery date of November 30th.  We still have not received it, and the tracking number shows NO tracking.  QVC support is worthless, they keep claiming it has shipped, when obviously it has not.

My mom wants to return it now, even though we haven't received it yet.  They sold this exact same tablet last year, and I found a old google qvc review link for this tablet, and it had a lot of negative reviews from people who owned it several months later.  Mainly about things that quit working and no support.

Although the reviews so far on here seem positive, assuming they are real.  They may not have owned it long enough.  I don't know though.

EDIT:  Here is the link of the single tablet from last year, with the negative reviews

http://www.qvc.com/Gigaset-8-Quad-Core-8GB-WiFi-Android-Tablet-wGoogle-Play.product.E226624.html