Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,984
Registered: ‎06-06-2012

From Android to IOS - QVC app

I recently switched from Android to IOS and after downloading the QVC app to my iPhone and logging in I noticed none of my order history or wishlist is there. If I go to QVC.com I see my order history and wishlist, but not on the app. Has this happened to anyone? Any suggestions as to what caused this?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 53,333
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: From Android to IOS - QVC app

Why does anybody use the app?  I used it part of one day and ditched it.  You can't even get to the boards on the app. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,291
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: From Android to IOS - QVC app


@DJs mom 

QVC's website has problems and so do the apps. I use a Android tablet as my main device. 

Please use any browser that is iPhone friendly. 

 

 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,984
Registered: ‎06-06-2012

Re: From Android to IOS - QVC app

@Kachina624 I use the app b/c I like the app and until I recently purchased an iPhone I never had a problem with the app. I use the app to shop, not access the boards.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,984
Registered: ‎06-06-2012

Re: From Android to IOS - QVC app


@Nuttmeg wrote:

@DJs mom 

QVC's website has problems and so do the apps. I use a Android tablet as my main device. 

Please use any browser that is iPhone friendly. 

 

 


@Nuttmeg as I said in my OP I do use a browser and access QVC.com on my iPhone, I do not have an issue with .com.  My problem is with the app on my iPhone. It is strange that my purchase history/wishlist doesn't load when I log in. All was fine on my Samsung, but when I switched to iPhone my info is gone from the app. I still have my Samsung (I didn't trade it in) and if I go to the QVC app on there everything is fine. There are many techie people who post in the electronics forum so I was asking if anyone knew why this happened.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 53,333
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: From Android to IOS - QVC app

 


@DJs mom wrote:

@Kachina624 I use the app b/c I like the app and until I recently purchased an iPhone I never had a problem with the app. I use the app to shop, not access the boards.


@DJs mom    I use QVC. Com for both. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,291
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: From Android to IOS - QVC app


@DJs mom wrote:

@Nuttmeg wrote:

@DJs mom 

QVC's website has problems and so do the apps. I use a Android tablet as my main device. 

Please use any browser that is iPhone friendly. 

@DJs mom 

You may want to post this problem in the Customer Care forum.