Trusted Contributor

I bought a new computer a couple of months ago.  Someone here mentioned about games HSN has in the ARCADE, and I found that.  But some of the games say that I need to install a Flash Player.  I use Chrome as my browser and when I go to "Control Panel" is says there is a 32-bit Flash Player.  But, something about if I use Chrome as my browser I have to use the Flash Player Native Control Panel.  Huh?  Have no idea what that is or where I could find it.  I've kind of looked around but don't see it.  Can you help me?  Thanks.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Honored Contributor

Re: Flash Player Advice Needed

Sorry @wismiss  

I wish I could. Hang on, lots of smart people here.

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

@wismissDoes this help?

chrome flash.PNG

Trusted Contributor

Hi, Caffeina:  I get to step 3 and don't see the lock icon or the information icon.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Honored Contributor

@wismiss wrote:

Hi, Caffeina:  I get to step 3 and don't see the lock icon or the information icon.

The lock icon or the info icon should be at the far left of the address bar where you type in a website. Right now on this site mine shows the lock icon then "community.qvc.com/......"

My Flash setting is for "Ask" which is the default setting. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@wismiss wrote:

@wismiss  Screen_Shot_2020-05-01_at_Fri__May_1__2020-9_35_11_AM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much, everyone.  Mission accomplished.