Occasional Contributor

I placed an order for my FREE caseable when the Fire Tablet was a TSV.  I placed my order on 12-6-17.  The information on the caseable ordering card said it would take 3-7 business day to receive.  It has been almost a MONTH & I still haven't received my order.  I sent two emails to the company and both times their reply included a very short reply that they receievd my email and also posted a number . No info as to when I MIGHT expect my order.  Seems a bit evasive to me.  Has anyone else had a problem getting their caseable ?  

Honored Contributor

People have posted they are unable to place an order.  I don't think I've seen any post they ordered and it hasn't arrived.  Post in the customer care forum and ask the moderators to help.

Honored Contributor

@Paulette-QVC. Hi Paulette.  Could you help.

Respected Contributor

Re: Fire Tablet caseable .

[ Edited ]

@bellsbelle wrote:

I placed an order for my FREE caseable when the Fire Tablet was a TSV.  I placed my order on 12-6-17.  The information on the caseable ordering card said it would take 3-7 business day to receive.  It has been almost a MONTH & I still haven't received my order.  I sent two emails to the company and both times their reply included a very short reply that they receievd my email and also posted a number . No info as to when I MIGHT expect my order.  Seems a bit evasive to me.  Has anyone else had a problem getting their caseable ?  

It took over 3 weeks for me to get mine.  I received an e-mail from the company, the cases are coming directly from Germany and was going to take time.  

New Contributor

I ordered my Fire Tablet in the pre sale and ordered the case it was shipped on Dec 9th and I recieved it yesterday Jan 2.  The case it really nice, I'm happy now it arrived.  The e mail I recieved said the shipping was 5 to 7 days so I did e mail them when it hadn't arrived. It took a day or so for them to respond when they did they explained that they were really busy, as everyone is at that time of year, and that my case had actually been sent from Germany so it would take a while longer.  I had given up hope that would ever receive it given all the coments but it's here and it really nice. 

Occasional Contributor

I placed an order over six weeks ago and i still don't have the case. Caseable has given me two different explanations, both of which appear to be complete bologna. This is a horrible company. No help from QVC.

Valued Contributor

this is strange that qvc is not helping u on it.

Honored Contributor

@bellsbelle wrote:

@bellsbelle, I ordered a case from them a couple of years back when I bought a Kindle Fire. Back then people were complaining about the company, mine took an eternity to receive, I even called QVC to complain. I don't know why QVC didn't cut ties with the company then.

New Contributor

I have the same issues with two orders placed. First Casable said I had the incorrect order number, then they said my order was in procurement, then the order was held up in customs, then they are really busy. Each time I initiated the email as they do not have a phone number. Yes they are in Germany, they do have a New York office in Brooklyn. I caught them in our after lie. I asked them who their international shipper was and a copy of the bill of lading so I can contact customs to find out why customs is holding the package. I have notified QVC, filed a complaint with the TTC international fraud department, filed a complaint with both Attorneys General in California and New York and working to file a complaint with the European union BBB. My next step is the Attorney General where QVC is located as they know there is an issue and they are still allowing it to occur. QVC profits from Casable because customers see they get a free case and order the item.