Respected Contributor

Feedback? ref: "Tracfone Samsung Galaxy XXX?"

Do you have a "Tracfone Samsung Galaxy XXX?"

Which "XXX" of the "Tracfone Galaxy" do you have?

.. and what do (you like), or,, (you not like) about yr particular Galaxy XXX,

or even the newest Tracfone Svcs?

It looks like the "Tracfone Galaxy A32," &  "Tracfone Galaxy A43" are getting a lot of bad feedbacks.  .. so Im likely to steer away from them.

Respected Contributor

Re: Feedback? ref: "Tracfone Samsung Galaxy XXX?"

I have the galaxy A52 5G and I really like it. 
I like the way it screens my calls. 

Respected Contributor

@deeva wrote:

I have the galaxy A52 5G and I really like it. 
I like the way it screens my calls. 

~~~~~~~~~~

@deeva  Thank you for your feedback.  Seems that the Holiday season is when the Q & H offer Tracfone Cells at great prices.  I'm trying to do my homework ahead of time

Trusted Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn  I have the Tracfone Samsung Galaxy A01 that I purchased from the Q a couple of years ago.  I don't like it at all.  I only use it for the time and an occasional phone call.  I think it's very hard to manuever through.  

Respected Contributor

Sept. 19 :  HSN  Tracfone TS

i have an A20 for 2 years now, it's disc but works great.

Super Contributor

I had the A20 and liked it but I was running out of storage so I bought the A13 5G when it was a TSV earlier in the summer which has 64 gig of storage. It works great for what I use it for. It was $130 when I bought it and now it is $150 +. Would be interesting to see what HSN has coming up.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased Tracfone 6.5" Samsung Galaxy A13 Smartphone with 5G & 1500 Talk/Text/Data when it was TSV for $129.96 back in July. The Samsung I had was over 5 years old so this one was a good upgrade. No problem transfering all of my contacts,pictures to new one. Was done in less than 30 minutes. Pleased so far. Have been a Tracfone customer for over 20 years.

Esteemed Contributor

@walkingal 

@walkingal wrote:

@MakeUpMaidn  I have the Tracfone Samsung Galaxy A01 that I purchased from the Q a couple of years ago.  I don't like it at all.  I only use it for the time and an occasional phone call.  I think it's very hard to manuever through.  

I received mine last March from HSN and don't like it, so will get a new one when the date gets closer to my service date or if a good offer comes around.