Respected Contributor

Does anyone know the following?

How can the name on Facebook be changed?  I want to change mine.

How can I delete a group which I administer?

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

@this is my nic    Sorry I do not have an answer for your facebook question, but I just wanted to say that I love your avatar kitty cat. So cute!  I have a grey kitty also named Lily.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Facebook questions .

[ Edited ]

@this is my nic   

To change your name, you go into your settings. 

You will want to look at the general settings area.  Once you see your current name, you should see the word edit on the right side of the page.  That's where you change your name.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@this is my nic   In order to delete a group, you must remove every single member of the group, first and then delete yourself last.  With no members, it becomes automatically deleted.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

To change your name -- go to Settings (found by clicking on the down arrow at the top of your page) -- then click on General -- and you will be able to change your name.

Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

@this is my nic   In order to delete a group, you must remove every single member of the group, first and then delete yourself last.  With no members, it becomes automatically deleted.

yes, this is the way to delete a group.

the other option would be to ask someone else if they want to be an admin. you can then make them an admin and leave the group.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein