Honored Contributor

I have mostly just family and very close friends on FB.  I see them all when I bring up photos of "Friends" on my own FB.  However, I never see my name on their FB pages when I bring up their "Friends." 

Not a big deal, really, it's probably just a matter of changing a setting in my own FB, but I can't seem to find which one.  Or is that just how FB works?

Thanks in advance for any expert advice!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Not Quite sure I understand what you're asking, but let me give it a stab.  You can personalize your settings so that your "friends" are visible to other people or not. I have mine set so that my friends list is private.  

Since it's you that is looking, your name would not appear to you in their friends list. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

You probably won't see you in their friends list, since YOU are the person searching. (hope this helps).

Honored Contributor

I think since you are conducting the search you will not see you name

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

Not Quite sure I understand what you're asking, but let me give it a stab.  You can personalize your settings so that your "friends" are visible to other people or not. I have mine set so that my friends list is private.  

Since it's you that is looking, your name would not appear to you in their friends list. 

@PurpleBunny

You got what I was looking for exactly right.  And you answered it.  Thanks . . . that's what I was expecting.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

Yes that's it