Trusted Contributor

A friend of mine has been playing live concerts on his Facebook page every Tuesday evening for about an hour.  I've usually gone there at the appointed time and all I've had to do is refresh the page and the live video stream is right there on his Timeline.  Once or twice I've missed the concert and have gone back to his timeline and clicked on the link he has to get to the video.  No problem.

I missed the last concert again but this time when I clicked on the video link nothing happened.  I have the latest version of Chrome and Adobe Flash.  Does anyone know why I can't access the video?  I've asked my friend but he doesn't know.  Hope this all makes sense.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Trusted Contributor

Is it possible he didn't save it? I don't know if it saves automatically. If it auto-saves someone could end up with a whole lot of videos after a while if they record frequently.

Not saving it is just a guess.

Trusted Contributor

@gabstoomuch   It's always a possibility but he's a professional singer/pianist so I would doubt it.  If he had forgotten to save it I think I would have seen posts from his fans that they had trouble accessing.  We'll see what happens next week.  

Thanks.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.