Super Contributor

Does anyone post here from their iPhone?

Hi, everyone! I post frequently on the QVC boards from my iPhone - does anyone else do this? I hope they add a mobile friendly forum on their QVC app at some point. Smiley Happy
Contributor

Re: Does anyone post here from their iPhone?

I am new to iphone and now have iphone 6s and using the iPhone app on my phone.  I cannot find the blogs and forums on my iphone?  What am I doing wrong?  Please tell me there are blogs and community forums on the iphone app.   Thanks for any help on this!

Honored Contributor

@Clouds1976 wrote:

I am new to iphone and now have iphone 6s and using the iPhone app on my phone.  I cannot find the blogs and forums on my iphone?  What am I doing wrong?  Please tell me there are blogs and community forums on the iphone app.   Thanks for any help on this!

Just go to QVC using the browser (Safari) to post. That's how I access the forums from my iPhone. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Only when I'm sitting around bored in a waiting room or something. My Safari bookmarks on my imac sync automatically with my iphone so I'm not sure how you find the forums otherwise. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

@Akane, I just posted from my iphone 6+.  Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on View Full Footer to get yourself into the forums.  Once you are in, just click reply and a prompt for your email address and password will come up.  HTH.  LM