Honored Contributor

We got a free one recently with a purchase. I am wondering how you like it?  And is there a monthly cost to use these? 

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Re: Do you have a Google Mini?

[ Edited ]

I have Google Home which is the larger one and I love it. 

No cost.  It hooks up to your wifi and plays music, saves shopping lists, plays games, radio stations, answers questions, basically anything you've seen Alexa do, this is Google's answer to that.  

Respected Contributor

I have the full-sized Google Home and two mini's.  I love them!  I chose Google over  Echo because of Google's interface.  I think it's capable of answering questions better than Echo.

Honored Contributor

Would not have any if not a free gift with a purchase we made! Smiley Happy  Family has google home and love it.

Thank you for the replies! Im happy to know there is no extra cost!!  Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

I got one for Christmas last year. I use it to get weather forecasts, play music, find out when businesses are open or closed. I also use it as a timer when I'm coloring my hair or cooking. It's a handy little object to have!