Super Contributor

My goodness. Do you think that Dell is paying BIG BUCKS to have their dying company pushed on QVC?

So many other MUCH better choices out there.

I would love the opportunity to buy a MSI or Asus PC on easy pay..

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dell, Dell, Dell, Dell...

When I saw DELL on again the other day - it occurred to me that I haven't seen HP (Hewlett Packard) on since their female vendor said she got a promotion and wouldn't be on QVC any more. Now I wonder IF the Q and HP broke relationship and that was why she got another job.

Hmmm Have you seen HP on?

Big ticket items brings in the bucks and new customers. A lot of men call in when electronics are on the air.

Super Contributor

On 5/10/2014 fthunt said:

When I saw DELL on again the other day - it occurred to me that I haven't seen HP (Hewlett Packard) on since their female vendor said she got a promotion and wouldn't be on QVC any more. Now I wonder IF the Q and HP broke relationship and that was why she got another job.

Hmmm Have you seen HP on?

Big ticket items brings in the bucks and new customers. A lot of men call in when electronics are on the air.

Yes they were on April 13 we bought there 17 in TSV that day love my new HP laptop before we bought we went to Office Depot & Best Buy to see what they offered then to HP website and this was the best deal. So we bought it.

We almost bought the last Dell TSV that was on the air March 16 but EDD was April 14 then it went to April 21 then EDD went to May 5 after that it went to Back Order and hubby cancelled I'm so glad he did we got what we wanted and it was cheaper then the Dell we ordered the laptop on April 13 received it April 30 we always had HP computers I think we will stay with HP's

Super Contributor

hate Dell month...

Super Contributor

Yeah, me too. Heard Rick say last night that May is Dell month so there would be even a lot more shows until June showing Dell on easy pay until then....UGH !!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

We want Dell! We want Dell!

Honored Contributor

On 5/10/2014 gazelle77 said:

hate Dell month...

Me too.... every May. I've been out of town for a week, but got home and tuned in and there was Dell. Tuned in later that night and there was Dell. Yesterday, same thing.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

This is the first time I've seen Dell with an AMD processor - they have always used Intel, so I was really surprised when the Dell rep said he had always used AMD processors in his personal computers. He never seems to know much about Dell, but last night he couldn't find anything.

Super Contributor

The guy who ran Dell into the ground with sending their customer service overseas is now the President of QVC. I've always wondered if it was part of his contract to push so many Dells. I personally wouldn't have one. I love my HP. BUT, the Dells must sell or they wouldn't spend so much time on them.

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/11/2014 robomo said:

The guy who ran Dell into the ground with sending their customer service overseas is now the President of QVC. I've always wondered if it was part of his contract to push so many Dells.

That certainly explains a lot of things!