Super Contributor

@Mz iMac,,If you have not already done so, you can go into your browser(s) Preferences/Settings & select the "Auto Refill" option.  This will automatically reset your username(s), passwords, etc....REALLY ?

I found under my Logins and Passwords (under Options and then Privacy and Security) and right now it shows:   (I have Firefox as browser- couldnt find Preferences)

>  Ask to save logins and passwords for websites
>   Autofill logins and passwords
>  Suggest and generate strong passwords

>  Show alerts about passwords for breached websites (this is the only one I have checked....should I uncheck and check  'autofill logins and passwords ? )
Thanks

Super Contributor

@dooBdooThanks....and yes my kitty is adorable ! Her name is Princess..Princess7.jpg

Honored Contributor

@89135 wrote:

@Mz iMac,,If you have not already done so, you can go into your browser(s) Preferences/Settings & select the "Auto Refill" option.  This will automatically reset your username(s), passwords, etc....REALLY ?

I found under my Logins and Passwords (under Options and then Privacy and Security) and right now it shows:   (I have Firefox as browser- couldnt find Preferences)

>  Ask to save logins and passwords for websites
>   Autofill logins and passwords
>  Suggest and generate strong passwords

>  Show alerts about passwords for breached websites (this is the only one I have checked....should I uncheck and check  'autofill logins and passwords ? )
Thanks

@89135  Check them all especially the last one!  Personally, I never select "Suggest and generate strong passwords."  You really don't need that one if you have password(s) you personally like and/or use that you can remember & no one else can figure out.

I have a Mac.  Apple use "Preferences" for its browser settings/options.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at Wed, Apr 7, 2021-2.14.05 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

@Mz iMacThank you so much....I will check all except 'Suggest and generate strong passwords'

Thanks again....!  cat thank you.jpg

Honored Contributor

@89135 wrote:

Is it a good idea to delete cookies and site data and clear cache data when you close your browser ?

@89135 

Yes!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@89135 wrote:

@dooBdooThanks....and yes my kitty is adorable ! Her name is Princess..Princess7.jpg

Princess is a beauty, @89135!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Princess..Princess7.jpg

Looks like a Calico to me. Beauties.

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@89135 wrote:

@89135 

Princess is such a cutie pie 😻

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”