Super Contributor

Hubby bought a Dell laptop that was the TSV on March 16 if you ordered this Dell laptop have you received it yet? When ordered EDD was April 14 then it was changed till April 21 now it's been changed to May 2 why so many delays? Now in says in process April 5 it was ordered on March 16

Please do not tell me shop local he did and this was still the best deal even on Dell's website they could not match QVC's price. I'm having second thoughts about a Dell.

Respected Contributor

Had you shopped local or bought directly from Dell, you'd have the computer by now. Since you chose to buy from QVC, you need to be patient.

Super Contributor
On 4/6/2014 glb613 said:

Had you shopped local or bought directly from Dell, you'd have the computer by now. Since you chose to buy from QVC, you need to be patient.

All I asked if anyone has bought it and received it. And we did shop local and went to Dell's website and QVC's price was still the better price.

Respected Contributor

There's been multiple threads and posts from people complaining about the long delay getting computers from QVC. Since you chose to buy here, you need to be patient.

Super Contributor
On 4/6/2014 glb613 said:

There's been multiple threads and posts from people complaining about the long delay getting computers from QVC. Since you chose to buy here, you need to be patient.

All I asked if anyone bought the TSV on March 16 and if they did have they received it.

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I ordered this Dell laptop, the 15.6 monitor without Office. I received the laptop on March 24th and I love it so far! I got the blue color.

Honored Contributor

Mine took almost a month to get here. However, it is worth it. I am very happy with the price I paid and the tech help I've received, and the computer itself so far. Yes, I bought the same TSV, it was the best buy I've seen so far on the Q for a Dell of this caliber. (I'm not sure of the date, I believe it was an earlier date, but it is the same computer, the I-7, 8 mgs ram, Windows 8.0.)

I also checked prices with Dell directly as well as other vendors. Nothing came close to this TSV price when I included the prices of the extras. This time the extras were well worth it. The only thing I had to buy that didn't come with MS Office was Outlook. I have always used Outlook as my email program and couldn't do without it.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor
On 4/6/2014 newyorker25 said:

Yes, I ordered this Dell laptop, the 15.6 monitor without Office. I received the laptop on March 24th and I love it so far! I got the blue color.

Thank you so much for posting I was wondering if anyone else if there laptop was delayed in shipping. I wanted the blue color but hubby wanted purple he said we had too many things in our home that had blue so he got the purple. I'm glad your happy with your laptop I'm hoping our laptop will still ship on April 21 or sooner.

Super Contributor
On 4/6/2014 Ford1224 said:

Mine took almost a month to get here. However, it is worth it. I am very happy with the price I paid and the tech help I've received, and the computer itself so far. Yes, I bought the same TSV, it was the best buy I've seen so far on the Q for a Dell of this caliber. (I'm not sure of the date, I believe it was an earlier date, but it is the same computer, the I-7, 8 mgs ram, Windows 8.0.)

I also checked prices with Dell directly as well as other vendors. Nothing came close to this TSV price when I included the prices of the extras. This time the extras were well worth it. The only thing I had to buy that didn't come with MS Office was Outlook. I have always used Outlook as my email program and couldn't do without it.

Thank you so much for posting I'm glad your happy with your Dell laptop we never owned a Dell before and I just was not to sure about buying a Dell and with the delay in shipping just got me to thinking did my husband make the right choice maybe my hubby just picked the wrong color.

Super Contributor
On 4/6/2014 autumnsunset said:
On 4/6/2014 newyorker25 said:

Thank you so much for posting I was wondering if anyone else if there laptop was delayed in shipping. I wanted the blue color but hubby wanted purple he said we had too many things in our home that had blue so he got the purple. I'm glad your happy with your laptop I'm hoping our laptop will still ship on April 21 or sooner.

All computers ordered from the Q have delayed shipping. There are a ton of posts, month after month after month, with people complaining about original SDD being changed and then changing again. I don't know what is wrong with the Q shipping, and if I wanted one within 7-10 days, I'd order directly from the manufacturer or walk into a store and walk out with it.