Respected Contributor

Changing Your Font Size - help again?

When I'm using my bing search and it goes to the page I want, the page is HUGE PRINT and I can't read the entire page.  I have checked my settings and they are on small, but isn't there a cntrl ____ that I can hit to make that certain page font smaller?  Thanks in advance.

Respected Contributor

Re: Changing Your Font Size - help again?

You need to include what device you're using. 

Honored Contributor

As well as which browser.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@glb613; @Mz iMac - I'm using Windows 7 - my homepage MSN page is spread all over the page.  Please help me!  I've been on computer all morning trying to figure this out - I've tried making font smaller; tried resolution - nothing - I swear someone told me on here it was a CNTR and then a number or letter.  Please!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac; @glb613 - got it fixed - looked at an old post - it is the wheel at the top right of your computer - zoom - mine was at 219%!   Thanks anyway!

Trusted Contributor

Hi @hoosieroriginal,

I'll post a link that will show you how to change the text size and font size where you can set it for different browsers, in case you want to go in and change the settings for other browsers, too.

Here is a link to the Technology Dept. website at UW-Madison for instructions on how to do it:

https://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=25134