Occasional Contributor

I ordered my case for the Amazon Fire tablet (simple black cover) and as of September 24th the order has still not been shipped.  Why is QVC issuing coupons for this product if the vendor does not ship the order?

Esteemed Contributor

@Marynyc  I have never had much luck with Caseable when I purchase tablets from QVC. I just assume I won't get them and consider it a plus if I do. 

Honored Contributor

@Marynyc wrote:

I ordered my case for the Amazon Fire tablet (simple black cover) and as of September 24th the order has still not been shipped.  Why is QVC issuing coupons for this product if the vendor does not ship the order?

I'm surprised QVC hasn't ended their relationship with the company. I remember ordering my free case, it took forever to get, plus it is very flimsy, I ended up buying a case from Amazon. At the time QVC was getting lots of complaints about the company. I would rather pay like $10-$15 less for the Kindle, not be offered the case, so I can buy my own case.

Super Contributor

@Marynyc wrote:

Good luck with that.  I've been waiting 3 years!

Honored Contributor

This situation with this case creates a real bad taste for QVC customers and certainly negates any good PR offering it creates.  I don't know why they continue offering it.  Can't they read the complaints and figure this out with their MBAs?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
This company is not customer friendly.
You should go to Amazon and buy a case. I waited 3-4 weeks for a case a few years ago.
Occasional Contributor

I purchased the Amazon Fire tablet, I think two years ago.  At that time, I believe there was a Case able Postcard inside the box with all the info you need to order.  I know I ordered a personal cover and am extremely happy with it.  Check your box go see if TBE card is in therr

Frequent Contributor

You won't get it.  I am still waiting for mine from over 2 years ago.  These boards were full of customers complaining about Caseable yet they still are being used.  They are just terrible.  I even had emails from them so they knew about my order, but I never got it.  

Respected Contributor

@Robertak wrote:

You won't get it.  I am still waiting for mine from over 2 years ago.  These boards were full of customers complaining about Caseable yet they still are being used.  They are just terrible.  I even had emails from them so they knew about my order, but I never got it.  

I bought a Fire years ago and was able to get my Caseable.  But, it did take several months before it arrived. 

Respected Contributor

Odd. I have made two Fire purchases and received my free case with no problem. Just lucky I guess.